USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

Good luck to everyone! My younger DD also applied to USC and awaiting result like the rest. My elder DD was awarded a Presidential merit scholarship few years ago. She didn’t attend USC but it was high on her list. She noticed that a lot of people that attended Discover USC were also at the UCLA Regents overnight and then again saw some of them on her Ivy admit week.

1 Like

someone on the twitter account comments said it comes out at 4:00 pm est. is that true?

1 Like

Sticking with 3 pst. They don’t want office flooded with calls so I think they post and run except for the IT folks that don’t answer admissions phone. Just like many schools!

Hope earlier but not counting on it.

3 Likes

“What is, ACCEPTED Alex!” (rip)

1 Like

does anyone know if something will come out today for the school of dramatic arts?

2 Likes

Yes! If your first choice was BFA acting for screen, today they will decide if you get a callback or not.

1 Like

did they post this somewhere? thank you so much

I think it was on the usc sda instagram page as well as the website. I applied bfa 1st choice, and the ba in theater 2nd choice. Good luck!!

2 Likes

perfect thank you so much. i applied the same, best of luck!!! :slight_smile:

Where did you find out this information?

Anxious to hear decisions (understatement for you guys ha) but please post:

Accepted or deferred
School and major if accepted
State/city or country if int’l

Thanks all and good luck!

4 Likes

We didn’t apply to USC so I happened upon this thread by chance…But I wanted to send my best luck and wishes for all here who applied.

7 Likes

We applied and withdrew our application as my son got in his first choice, we are in CA and this is the one of among the desired schools in our school community, there was no point for us in trying to get a seat since he already made his mind.

All the best to students and parents.

8 Likes

Have decisions come out yet? I live on the east coast and was expecting them to be out by now.

1 Like

Not yet probably in 42 mins

2 Likes

My son withdrew his application as well - or so I thought - because I was curious after reading this thread and it still looks active. On his other school portals it clearly states the application is no longer being considered. He was accepted to another school ED, but I am now curious.

2 Likes

i think 6pm or later EST yet I pace and refresh

2 Likes

My brother applied 1st choice Cinematic production 2nd english and “EA.” I know cinematic production doesn’t have EA but do you think he would hear about english today? Or no because it’s his second choice?

1 Like

Just confused as to why he would be able to select EA if he would hear nothing today

3 minutes

2 Likes