USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

they also said on twitter decisions were today

Yep scholarship decisions out tomorrow. Yay!

3 Likes

Do we know if the spring term offers are within the total admit count or on top of?

Put another way, 5530 kids being accepted now in RD. Is that inclusive of the 1000 or so spring admits stated?

I believe it is separate.

As their is no mention of the Trojan Transfer Program either which those numbers are separate as well.

@voda2013 As you can see, April 1st is always the “get you off the phone” date they give. Lol.

Since my kid appreciates me loading all our tax forms, yup. :grin: No parental peeking at decisions, though.

1 Like

Hi, does anyone know how a rejected student may qualify or receive the Trojan Transfer Program option?

I expect my parents to have boundaries and not be prying as I want to be the one to know results and share. We are now entering our adult lives and should be treated as such.

1 Like

It’s a local/regional reception usually hosted by alumni to wish new Trojans well before they start in the Fall.

4 Likes

Does anyone else see the option to upload a final high school transcript in the drop down menu under Upload Materials?

Yes

Does everyone have it??

No, I don’t see anything.

1 Like

Its in the drop down menu under upload materials in the portal.

scroll down under “Upload materials” title and then there’s a blank arrow drop down menu u click (this drop down rectangle is on top of the upload button)

1 Like

Ah, yes! I see it now.

Ok, so I’m assuming everyone has it then.

2 Likes

Thank you – it has made all the difference in the world for me. Yesterday, before we got the WashU news, I was a mess – couldn’t sleep, eat or concentrate. I know it sounds absurd, but I couldn’t help it. Now, I am relaxed. If he gets into USC, great. If not, for the first time doing this with 4 kids, I get to keep one close to home! Fight On!

3 Likes

So happy for you - and the stress is something most parents can totally relate to! And one close to home can be sweeeet. Still expecting good news from USC though.

Thank you and congrats to your daughter on her great offers! Funny thing is, with WashU so close, we tend to take it for granted. I wonder if people living in SoCal do the same with USC?

2 Likes