USC Class of 2027 — Regular & Early Action Decisions

You’re probably right!

i still haven’t got the email??

i think the email will go out much later

Check the portal. It showed up there before he got the email.

I was a no too at 1st but came around after research

Any info on the spring admit program? Do most kids go abroad? If so, just to travel or to study? Trying to figure out if there’s any chance of merit aid for spring admits. (Daughter accepted for spring too—sadly, she missed that crucial part at first and was super excited! Still is but not quite the same)

For those who have gotten in, did the parents get emails, or just the students?

An acceptance is an acceptance. Congratulations to your daughter!

3 Likes

Only my daughter. I received nothing.

1 Like

I believe one negative is that housing is not guaranteed for spring admits.

Just NMF Presidential, but not new merit from schools that have yet to give it out.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Daughter accepted!!
Roski School, Art Major
Also just heard from Cal Poly, Accepted!
These schools are so different - it will be a hard choice.
Congrats to all.

9 Likes

Did you see anything about scholarship for your D? Wondering if USC will do anything to close the $ gap vs UCLA. Incredible energy at both schools but USC just felt different. Fingers crossed…

3 Likes

Last year was 69K apps. This year is 81K apps so a significant increase.

1 Like

Wow, you can say that again!

1 Like

I can’t believe I got in!

4 Likes

Nope, nothing. I hear it’ll be within a week though. Anxiously awaiting that info…

1 Like

Ah interesting. We are in LA, so that wouldn’t be a big deal (I’d be fine with it) but she really loves the idea of being on campus. I didn’t think anything would change her mind about her first choice where she is accepted with $20,000/year scholarship but USC acceptance (albeit spring) seems to have her reconsidering. We will need to do some research on the spring admit thing.

1 Like

So I’m alil confused is the applicant portal supposed to change when there’s a decision? It still shows all the things I submitted