UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

We got an housing contract on Apr 3rd and the housing deposit was paid around Feb 10th (after getting acceptance) and enrollment deposit around March 20th)

1 Like

Have April 15th contracts gone out?

2 Likes

I was told it would be Monday.

2 Likes

Have you gotten yours? Iā€™m still waitingā€¦

Still waiting. I am assuming it will be after 5pm like most things colleges send out. I will post here once I receive it.

1 Like

Also have people been getting TexasExes merit scholarships?

also wondering

I did not receive a contract tonight. I do not know why. I have sent an email. THis is so frustrating.

I would try calling them instead of emailing them. Hope
you get a resolution soon. Good luck.

I am currently interning in Central America and it is nearly impossible to call since UT does not have a whatsapp line. I have been here since January and I have yet to be able to reach anyone at the University by phone from here. Suggestions are welcome.

Gosh. No idea how else to get a hold of them. So Sorry.
I guess keep sending them emails until they respond.

Send messages on Instagram and Facebook.

Last time I emailed they said the contracts would come yesterday. I did my housing deposit early February so Iā€™m definitely worried. Iā€™ll wait out today and if it doesnā€™t come then I think Iā€™ll have to wait until May. :frowning:

Has anyone heard back from Jefferson Scholars Program yet?

has anyone gotten their april 15th housing contract yet?

Yes, my D got it a couple of days back.

Oh no! My daughter went to sign up for an Orientation and all dates (week 1, 2, 3, 6, 7) for College of Education are full! If anyone has a slot that they are not going to use, then please please please let me know! (Update - more spots were made available for College of Ed, so now she has a spot!!!)

was it emailed to you? i havenā€™t received it yet

2023-24 Residence Hall rates have been posted on the housing webpage. Everything has gone up appx $350-$400 from last year

1 Like

Was waiting for it. Not surprised whatsoever.

1 Like