UVA EA / ED Fall 2023

it’s a painful wait! just a few more hours though so shouldn’t be too bad

1 Like

It could also indicate acceptance. Dean J said on Ig yesterday there is no portal astrology so I am just trusting that. She’s very upfront and transparent which I love.

1 Like

One of my boys shows the specific college they applied to and upload materials. I’ve got to think that is a deferral, but we will see.

2 Likes

Everyone has the upload link option.

3 Likes

Thank you. I have twins applying. It has been such a long day already :rofl:!

1 Like

Sounds like we all are seeing the same info on the portal. Very unlikely we all got the same result. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Folks, I posted above that the portal changes as the technical team prepares for the release. Nothing you are seeing is a sign of your decision.

If refreshing the portal is causing stress, maybe just shut it down until this evening. I promise there is nothing to see right now.

21 Likes

same very empty page

only #3 too

2 Likes

oops didnt get to this response in the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same had t been on in weeks so couldn’t remember what it looked like but lots of blank spots so I wondered if there was something wrong lol

4 Likes

Our friend’s son also 2023 got recruited for UvA sports and is accepted. Just heard the news!!

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone tonight!

4 Likes

Last year my son’s was out about 520

2 Likes

As results come out, please be careful about posting specific results for kids other than your own. Athletic team recruited athlete, particular high school, unique identifying awards and EC’s, etc. Good luck to all of your kids waiting!

4 Likes

And applicant son just leaves to workout at the gym… :flushed:

5 Likes

My daughter asked me to stop giving money to UVA if it is a no. I understand.

2 Likes

My boys are at swim practice :grimacing:

4 Likes

Best of luck to all!

7 Likes

Good Luck to everyone!

5 Likes