UVA Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Ok yeah but also im pretty sure this data was released before ED decisions came out, so some people who EA to UVA and also ED somewhere else prob withdrew their UVA EA app if they got in-- so the EA pool is prob a bit smaller now than when that data was first released. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Friday night for EA decisions!!!

Did anyone else’s portal change in the last hour or so? Everything is gone except “Upload Materials” and “Request to Withdraw”. All other info/checklists/etc disappeared. I’m thinking this is not a good sign LOL.

Yes!!! I just seen that
or rather, I just noticed nothing is there!!

1 Like

My child just logged in, and the checklist is gone and there is no withdrawal button. With UNC the withdrawal button was there and it was an acceptance. So, who knows?

My withdrawal button just disappeared as well 

Is your request for withdraw still there?

Nevermind! Slow reader
LOL!!

they actually posted on instagram that decisions will be released Friday night so it’s definitely happening!

1 Like

UVA Admissions announced on TikTok that they are releasing Friday

2 Likes

Please share stats if possible

Anyone have a “withdraw” option on their portal still?

Did they say what time?

fyi - there is another CC thread for UVA Early Action 2022 that you may want to read about timing of the decision, etc.

1 Like

Did anyone submit an Art Supplement along with their UVA application?

Deleted

1 Like

Did it help?

Are decisions coming out today?

1 Like

According the the UVA Admissions blog, tonight is the night! No specific time given - “evening” and “after school hours” are the time references in the post. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

I’ve covered this on my blog, instagram, tiktok, reddit, and here.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZhuPiwoxD4/

4 Likes