UVA Fall 2021 Transfer Thread

My buddy is OOS like me and comes before me in alphabetical order, but I got an email asking for more information a day before him. Perhaps they don’t process applications in alphabetical but based on when you applied— I applied before him.

God I hope that’s not the case because I applied in springtime and did the roll over so I’ve had the info for forever ready to go.

I believe you’ll have nothing to worry about! The midterm report doesn’t have a specific deadline outlined, so when you include that, also include a list of your current courses. You’ve got this!

Or maybe, they just look at them with no rhyme or reason. No need to be freaking out everyone.

4 Likes

You know when you applied? Im oos too so just curious

After you submit your mid-term grade, does it reflect on the application portal as one of the items that you have turned in? For DS, it does not so was wondering if he should be sending an email about this.

If it disappears, that means that they have taken it in. To make sure, they suggest emailing undergradadmissions to confirm whether its on file.

Thank you. They responded that they have received the mid-term grades.

1 Like

are u oos?

Do any out of state people see inquiry access denied? :grimacing:

is inquiry access denied same as no financial aid found. I’m also still seeing act scores from hs.

No. Inquiry Access Denied is not the same as no financial aid found. It says “inquiry access denied” when attempting to view financial aid through the finance center. Also, I wouldn’t fret about still seeing ACT scores from HS. Everyone I know who’s submitted their ACT scores can still see theirs, irregardless of stats.

I’m not sure why they would release inquiry access denied this early. I know for Mccintire they also have interviews mid April. and doesn’t inquiry access just mean ur financial aid isn’t ready?

I think it was last years thread or maybe the year before, but people first started getting their inquiry access thing the last few days of march. But like other people said on here 1. its a sign of acceptance (or waitlist in a few cases) and 2. there were so many people that got in w/out seeing inquiry - even if they applied for fin. aid.

1 Like

oh gotcha! Is it a glitch in their system or something? in that case congrats!!

1 Like

I don’t and im OOS

It can mean that, or it can mean that they’re going over your financial aid forms that have been submitted (whether in HS or when your applying as a transfer), which happened for a lot of kids who were accepted in years past. It’s a glitch, but a glitch that is an indicator. In any case, like wahootransfer said, it’s not guaranteed. Hold onto your faith ladies and gentlemen, we got the whole month ahead of us.

1 Like

You all laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at you because you are all the same.

I got an email from the admissions office asking me to fill out and turn in the In-State Educational Form, did anyone else get this? Has then been a positive or negative sign in the past? I might just be overthinking it but trying to find any indicators! Thanks.

Do you mean the in state privileges? I had to fill that out last semester, just so they know that you are eligible for in state benefits.