UW Madison Spring 2013 Applicant; Need Help

<p>Who knows where I can find info on UW Madison Spring applicants? Threads, links, etc. I don't even know how many applicants apply for spring, and I would also like to hear from anyone that knows how long it takes to review a spring application once all materials are received. It should be smaller than the length of time for fall applicants given the reduction og applicants. And any stats? I suppose the admission rate for spring and the method of holistic review will be just the same. Thanks.</p>

<p>Why are you planning a spring semester start at UW? If you are attending any college this fall you will be a transfer student and need to finish 24 credits. If you are delaying college you might be best off working a full year and enjoying the benefits of all of the new student activities that take place each fall. If you have already been working a year and decided to apply after fall deadlines you may not want all of the new to college activites. Your decision to apply shouldn’t depend on answers in this forum or statistics. Check on the UW admissions website, send them an email with any questions. They will have official answers. We can only offer opinions here.</p>