Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

What’s that about? Have they still been using that one recently? I haven’t looked in a while.

Looks like today is the day !!!

1 Like

Will honors college decisions be released with admissions decisions?

Wondering the same thing here.

Hi all - yes, Honors College notifications will also be released at the time of decisions. Once a student has viewed their offer, the Financial Aid notification and Honors College notification will populate on the Portal.

14 Likes

Does anyone know if acceptance letters will include merit awards, if any?

Will decisions be out at 5, or is there a possibility of them coming out before?

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Can I also ask about merit scholarships? Are those released today or at a later time? Thanks so much!

So nervous for my son! He loved the Vtech campus! It’s been his top choice. He got into his number 2 choice so he will be ok but with the increase in applications it’s nerve wracking. I want him to be able to feel great about getting into the top 2 choices. He has worked hard and is such a great kid’. 20 more minutes.

1 Like

any other NJ applicants here?

1 Like

Yes

I am

So nervous! Best of luck to all

1 Like

Voorhees, NJ here

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I am having a coronary here for my daughter… :grimacing:

Good luck potential Hokies! If you hear back on Early Action, I’ve set up a poll to record your results.

4 Likes

Any other Texans here? Glad we got power back in time to check the portal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know what the decisions looks like when you login?