Virginia Tech Class of 2025 — Decision Release Date: Mar 1-15

I think he meant early action because early decision was released in december.

Early Decision applicants were already notified in Mid December.
Do you mean Early Action?

YES! I always confuse ED and EA. Early Action tomorrow. I STILL wish everyone good luck!

2 Likes

Could you say where it was confirmed?

Son’s classmate had to discuss missing FAFSA material this am with admissions and they told him decisions would come out tomorrow.

1 Like

I have heard 5pm tomorrow!

1 Like

In the past 5 years it has not been before 4:00 PM. In traditional non-COVID times this was believed to be a best practice that a lot of universities followed so that offers weren’t posted in the middle of a HS school day (so kids wouldn’t be distracted, and if denied/deferred there wouldn’t be stigma in the hallways).

Follow VT social media. You will get a hint shortly before offers are released. And then, like clockwork, your portals will give you an error message because 40,000 students all try to access the server(s) at the same time. :grinning:

9 Likes

So funny.

Does anyone know is Merit is mentioned in the offer letters?

I don’t believe they are but you should receive your financial aid letter as soon as you receive your acceptance letter so yes but no.

Did VT already notify students for the Stamps Scholarship? If not, does anyone know the timeline?

Yes financial office told my husband that it would be tomorrow as well. My daughter got a message that we need to send an amended form in for our finalized financial aid/scholarship package no later than June 1st. We pretty much took that as a confirmed yes that she got in?? We were told that some merit money may be mentioned in the acceptance if given and that we don’t need to send the amended form by this week.

1 Like

What are your daughters stats?

Anyone know of any “tells” in the portal that would indicate an acceptance or not?

1 Like

The only tell you are going to see will be the word “accepted”, which will show up after VT social media announces what time results will be posted. There are no easter eggs in this particular video game.

1 Like

DD waiting for decision today. Anyone else apply for Animal Science?

I want to win this game so badly!

1 Like

VT Admissions Twitter was suspended for rules violation…hmm (@followmetovt)

5 Likes

She had a 1400 on her SAT, applied to Business. She had a 4.5 weighted GPA and 3 AP exams with a 5 for her score and is taking 3 more AP’s her senior year with two dual enrollment courses.