Virginia Tech Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

VT admissions posted to TikTok today that EA results will be in the portal “soon”

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRt9b16y/

6 Likes

soon as in today or soon as in this week?! Wish it was more specific, but thank you for sharing the post!

2 Likes

Nothing on @JuanMoreHokie’s twitter page. He usually posts a day or two in advance… so maybe Friday?

3 Likes

Let the nail biting begin! Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

ha! he posted like 2 minutes after I checked… Friday it is!

4 Likes

Just coming to post the same!

1 Like

Did you notice the graphics update to the portal? Much prettier - has no reflection on decisions but it looks nice:)

3 Likes

Yes! It’s very clean, organized! Much better!

1 Like

I love the prominent disclaimer that the new look has no correlation to an admissions decision.

7 Likes

Taking all the fun out of our portal astrology game!! :joy:

2 Likes

does anyones portal have a screen where its asking us to consent to release of our data?

1 Like

Yes if you scroll up a little you can see the comments. It seems most people do if they log in on a new browser or for the first time.

1 Like

Is there anybody on this thread whose kid got accepted into Neuroscience from the ED cycle?

1 Like

No portal changes yet that I can see. Even with the update which made it pretty, it is still kind of bare. Anxiously waiting here!!

1 Like

Anyone else apply for Sports Media & Analytics? I have heard it is pretty competitive to get into. VATech isn’t DD’s top choice, but if admitted to this program it could sway things.

1 Like

Pretty sure they’ve been consistent in saying 5PM. I wouldn’t expect any change at all until that time.

2 Likes

Same and good luck. This is our reachhhhhhhh one, but hey, you never know!

2 Likes

https://udc.vt.edu/irdata/data/students/admission/index#college

I don’t know where Sports Media fits into their programs but the link there can give you an idea of application counts and admit % by program and other criteria. Last year total offer rate was 57% but start messing with the filters and you’ll see it can matter a LOT by what program you’re looking at.

2 Likes

Good luck!!

2 Likes

Yes! Rooting for you guys!!!

2 Likes