Virginia Tech or Purdue?

<p>I was denied by Purdue Engineering but offered admittance for Pre- Environmental Studies. I know all about the internal transfer and don't think it would be too difficult to get into the College of Engineering, but it would push me a year behind. I was also accepted into Virginia Tech for Engineering, but I feel the resource may not compare to those offered at Purdue. I really enjoyed my visits to both schools, and they are incredibly similar.This decision is driving me crazy and I would really appreciate any input.</p>

<p>VT can absolutely compete with Purdue. VT’s engineering program is well regarded nation and world wide.</p>

<p>Go to VT so you don’t have to worry about internal transferring.</p>

<p>Well I was just contacted by Purdue with an opportunity to do a slightly different engineering major through their college of agriculture which I am not really sure about.</p>

<p>You should definitely come to Virginia Tech. Purdue is a cesspool of crime and evil; its degrees are regarded with undisguised contempt by all employers everywhere.</p>

<p>Whaaaat? ha ha ha we have a ■■■■■.</p>

<p>I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that it’s sort of hard to get a completely unbiased advice on the forum for one college. SO TO CLARIFY; Purdue is not a cesspool, its degrees are not regarded with contempt.</p>

<p>Purdue is a good school, I’m just saying that if you like both schools you’re better off studying what you want at VT than something else at Purdue.</p>