Visited campus yesterday-answers for transfers re: campus living and biochemistry

Transfers cannot get dorms due to demand. And biochemistry is like a couple other departments in that they wait until after deadline to review and make decisions. So now we are in limbo until end of this month to beginning of November. Sigh.

My nephew got in to White Creek as a Transfer. I know he was on the waiting list and coming from Blinn so maybe that helped. Good luck

@jaceyk plenty of close to campus housing that are perfect for transfers. So many college living areas!

@aggiemomhelp I know - we’ve already searched some online but dang this wait is killing us. Hard to plan ANYTHING without knowing. Edited to add that it’s hard to believe that she won’t be admitted with her stats but anything is possible (like no more room).

@jaceyk I just looked again at your daughter’s stats. Yes, she should be admitted compared to last years acceptances. I bet she hears in the November round (which sounds like it’s the 2nd “wave”).