Visiting?

<p>Where do you stay? Dallas and drive? Or is there somewhere close to campus?</p>

<p>IMO, downtown Fort Worth is much nicer than downtown Dallas and is MUCH more convenient to TCU. There are a bunch of hotels in the Sundance Square area in downtown Fort Worth that would leave you only a 15-minute drive to the TCU campus and give you a ton of good options for eating and entertaining within walking distance of the hotel.</p>

<p>[Fort</a> Worth Hotel - Top Hotels in Downtown Fort Worth](<a href=“Sundance Square – This is a great place to hang out!”>Sundance Square – This is a great place to hang out!)</p>

<p>Yes, I agree with DoreDad (are you a Vandy dad too?) Downtown Fort Worth is darling! Great hotels (a Hyatt, a Westin), wonderful shops, restaurants and bars. It is a more liveable, walkable downtown than Dallas. Definitely stay in Fort Worth in the Sundance Square area!</p>

<p>Yes I am a Vandy dad. My youngest just started her sophomore year there. However, I live in the Fort Worth area and I know quite a few people that work at TCU (and several parents with children attending TCU currently).</p>