VT Early Decision Admissions

@STEM2017 , that is for honors notifications, not admissions decisions.

Yes - that notice on the bottom of the page all relates to Honors College - but, it is the first that I have noticed it, so there is definitely some ‘action’ on ED apps - hopefully, they will post admission decisions very soon!

Thank you @partyoffive

I just deleted my post.

I’m assuming we won’t find out today since it’s after 5? ):

Afraid not!

UGH!!! Last year and the year before, decisions came out on the 12th, sooooooo, maybe tomorrow??? (fingers crossed)…

anyone know what time they came out on the 12th in previous years?:)))

someone should make a thread for the class of 2023 ED applicants results

Done - just started a thread - people can post their decisions when they get them - I am hoping it is today!

Good luck ladies and gentlemen

I know that they should post on their twitter account around 12 ( they did in previous years ) so I am betting on that!

I see the same thing in my son’s portal, but we applied early action.

does anyone know what twitter account they would be posting on? Would it be @followmetovt ?

Anything yet on ED?

I haven’t heard anything yet - Hopefully soon!!!

Perpetually refreshing the page

yes, this is where it has been posted on twitter in the past. Unfortunately given the time of day, I don’t think today is going to be the day.

unfortunately I don’t think today will be the day. In the past, they have posted on twitter by this point in the afternoon. Looks like the wait continues.

last year the tweet went out at 12:40 in the afternoon. the year before it was also early afternoon. Maybe tomorrow.

This mama is more nervous than her son! Good luck to you all waiting.