VT vs Penn State vs Udel

<p>(posting for a friend)</p>

<p>Virginia Tech Engineering or Penn State Engineering or Udel eng</p>

<p>i go to penn state right now and im transferring to tech..is your friend instate va? if so, tech is wayyy less expensive than psu would be, but if theyr instate pa then its basically the same as tech's out of state...psus a fun school but it can be pretty out of control..im going to tech cuz i know id enjoy more of a school oriented school rather than a place wehre school is seen as just getting in the way. psu is everythign tech is just a little bigger.. bigger campus, more people, bigger partying, bigger/more famed football..in my opinion theyr close enough that all that would make the difference is the price. psu's engineering is pretty good but id almost wanna say tech is more known for that stuff</p>

<p>He's OOS (from NJ) at both and he's not a big party animal</p>

<p>oh well then tech would probably be like 10k less for him..unless the money isnt an issue then whatever. the schools are really really similar, he should probably jsut visit them and decide, however psu is considerably more partyish than tech. in my opinion tech has a good balance of fun and school whereas anyone at psu will tell you its more about partying than school</p>