Waitlisted Students?

<p>maybe you should call their admission office to see why??</p>

<p>I was also waitlisted for fall and offered admission for spring</p>

<p>Waitlisted as well! Atleast I wasnt denied!!</p>

<p>got letter today - waitlisted, but admitted for spring semester too.</p>

<p>i got waitlisted last week and today i got a letter in the mail that said im still on the waitlist but also offered admission to the spring semester</p>

<p>did you check your status? does it mention the spring admission or only the waitlist? I haven’t receive the letter yet but posted waitlisted</p>

<p>my status online still shows the same waitlist letter from last week. only the letter that came in the mail today mentions the spring semester admission</p>

<p>thanks for your response. All you on this site are real great. Don’t see how to manage such stress without you. I am an international, so letter will still be on his way, unfortunately, it took last time over a Month. so I will have to wait and see if I have such option.</p>

<p>i was waitlisted for the fall, but accepted for spring. does miami have a program where you can take classes in the fall and be on track to graduate in four years?</p>

<p>I got the letter. Admitted for Spring. Are there any programs out for Spring admits? What are the suggestions?</p>

<p>Just dug up my letter from the trash thanks to you guys. I saw the letter online and just assumed I was waitlisted, but I guess I’m a spring admit as well. Is there any hope for decent financial aid for us? Merit especially. Thanks!</p>