WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

No change yet makes me think today probably isn’t the day…

2 Likes

No change at 5:30 — looks like more waiting!

1 Like

not today!

2 Likes

Everyone sign up for USPS Informed Delivery & maybe we can figure out the day! They have to mail you a confirmation so it takes a couple of days but works great. There is a usps app and if you click informed delivery & then on packages that’s where you’ll see any labels that have been created. You can set notifications as well. Best of luck to everyone, this is D22s first choice and in hindsight she wishes she’d applied Ed.

2 Likes

will today release the result?

It’s a possibility. They usually release on Wednesdays or Thursdays but I expect any day between now & Thursday.

1 Like

When I log into the portal on the top left corner is a “skip to content” link. Does anyone else see that? I don’t recall ever seeing this-has this always been here? Just wondering if things are being loaded causing some glitches.

I see it, but I have no idea if it was there before. It just takes me to the admissions page.

It was always there

2 Likes

Doubt it will be today. Prob like next week at this point, or at least by the 15th.

1 Like

thanks for clarifying … haven’t been on this portal for quite some time.

For Informed Delivery, what could be the origin location, asking as for some schools, the processing centers are in different states

In previous years it has been St. Louis.

WashU has spring break next week so not sure what offices will be open and working.

hmm then maybe they kept like the late march date like last year. I thought they would post when decisions release on instagram or anywhere else. It could also come tmmrw, which would also be great.

Each of these years, it was the Thursday of WashU’s Spring Break.

Spring break source:

3 Likes

I looked back at last year’s thread to refresh my memory & we were all waiting on 3/11 since that was the 2nd Thursday & nothing happened. WashU ended up tweeting at 6:12 pm CST about their plans to release the week of the 21st. So we still might get a tweet? [edit: I am going to plan for next Wednesday or Thursday!]

2 Likes

Interesting!

I am personally not sad when they don’t announce if we haven’t had a label made… we haven’t had tears yet but this one will if it’s a no.

2 Likes

My son was accepted on ED. He only got a package a few weeks later. Not sure how different is RD and packages.

1 Like