WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Well guys, sorry to scare you but it’s coming from Canada! So false alarm sorry lol

1 Like

LOL. Congrats on your acceptance to McGill.

2 Likes

That means USPS accepted a package

1 Like

I think your right. I feel so dumb right now sorry guys

1 Like

No worries. We all are patient, excited, and nervous all at the same time. :rofl:

3 Likes

I have a package in informed delivery:
“Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item
USPS WEB TOOLS - SHIPPING CENTER”

with a tracking number. Its been in my informed delivery for 2 days - but not where it originated from. The waiting is so, so hard!!

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 21, 2022 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

Status

Pre-Shipment

Class of Mail

Unknown

where did you find this info? in the WashU pathway?

Does it have a code? Put it in here and tell us where its coming from!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

No :sob:

It has a code - but it doesnt tell me where the mail is coming from, just says “web tools shipping center”

where do u see the code?

I entered the tracking number into the box where it asks for it and thats what came up…

I see the code in my informed delivery section on the USPS site

I guess we can’t see where it’s coming from. Cross your fingers!

1 Like

it is probably some Amazon package that hasnt been shipped yet lol

3 Likes

One of D’s friends was at an admitted student tour for another school, and said one of the school officers joked that informed delivery no longer was a useful tool. Apparently they were talking about portal astrology and how the admissions office enjoyed the gossip. She then joked that they were going to be sending shiny tuition information packages out, so that parents could begin participating in the tradition if they wanted. Would be able to see when the bills were coming before checking their portals!

in the case of school tuition bills, I dont want informed delivery :rofl:

1 Like

What time does the decision come out today?

“Late afternoon”, but every other decision from them this year has been at 5:30, so I assume this will be the same

2 Likes