WashU Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

You sign up for free through USPS online and then they will literally send you notification and pictures of what is coming each day. Handy if you are waiting for something important or if you are in an area where packages or mail goes missing or stolen.

Itā€™s a service offered by USPS. They send an email in the morning containing scanned images of the mail and packages you are expected to receive that day.

Yes, my son love it there. He has a rich social scene and being from the east coast surprisingly has a ton of friends from the west coast. He does everything from clubbing to hang out with friends in the dorms to hitting interesting small restaurants to now being part of a fraternity. He has many different groups of kids and enjoys his
Club. I think he has found his perfect fit.

5 Likes

We love Wash u and we visited many of the similar schools you did. Lots of smart kids, nice kids and super fun social scene that nobody seems to talk about. Good luck

5 Likes

WashU social scene seems to take a bad rap. All of the kids from our HS that have gone there are very sociable kids, and most of them seem to be really enjoying their experience.

Is it party central, with raging frat parties four nights a week? I doubt it, but outside of maybe a Vandy or USC here or there what private top flight institution has (or wants, really) that rep? Really smart kids having a really good time seems to be a great thing!

4 Likes

My son graduated last year and had a vibrant social life! Lots to do and get involved with for all.

2 Likes

what time will washu release

I have a current freshman at WashU. They absolutely love the campus and school. The party scene is very active! As stated between nearby clubs that offer under 21 parties, dorm parties and extracurricular clubs and frats having parties - there are major events to be found Thursday-Sunday. Many students also go to shows & concerts on the loop that happen weekly. The loop is a walkable distance with many restaurants and shops. The school will offer lotteries for free tickets to shows here and other local things such as six flags. There is an amazing park next to campus. My student has also found a wonderful community of friends through the recreation center and all the classes offered there. There can be a very active social life with or without greek life or with or without partying. Students tend to study in groups, hammock together and overall the vibe is not hyper competitive.

It seems everyone works together, and are extremely supportive of each other at WashU.

7 Likes

Typically around 5/5:30pm ET

1 Like

Has anyone seen a change in their informed delivery yet because I have not?

I havenā€™t

Nope, you can change your settings to send you a text.

Nothing this am.

Nothing here either, although Iā€™m getting a coupon for $10 off an oil change. So thatā€™s nice.

5 Likes

Thanks for the levity.

Btw, pathway looks the same as it ever has.

nothing on my informed delivery

Never mind, in the packages section there is a package just called ā€œAcceptanceā€ and it was shipped last night at 6 pm EST. Wasnā€™t in my daily digest for some reason.

Anyone else see this? Make sure you press packages in the app.

1 Like

Well, if this is an indicator, itā€™s bad news hereā€¦sad.

I donā€™t think WUSTL has been physically mailing decisions for a few years. Only notification via portal. My D2024 was only notified that way. Even GTown, who was one of the last to physically send letters has gone to portal only (initially due to COVID, but has kept it).

3 Likes