Well, we are all packed up and ready to go!

<p>leaving in the morning before traffic.</p>

<p>be there by dinner! </p>

<p>: )</p>

<p>who else is on the way?</p>

<p>We’re leaving tomorrow afternoon and expecting to arrive by Sat. late afternoon. Son has an 11am Sun. move-in. Safe travels, everyone!</p>

<p>safe travels guys :)!!!</p>

<p>lil bro will be heading out in the morning. Hopefully he’ll arrive safely sometime Saturday afternoon.</p>

<p>I’m leaving this afternoon and should arrive in Tuscaloosa late Saturday morning.</p>

<p>Son flew out Wed afternoon, arrived BHM Thurs morning, got picked up by his roommate, packed the car with all the stuff he’d stored at his friend’s Birmingham home, and drove to Tuscaloosa, where the two of them somehow finagled the keys to their dorm and moved right in despite the fact that they were not scheduled to move in until Sunday. And to top it off, while doing all this he ran into Rose808’s daughter and the rest of Bama’s newest Hawaii contingent.</p>

<p>Roll Tide.</p>

<p>We head out from Dallas in about an hour. Can’t believe this day is here! Safe travels to all. </p>

<p>We would have been grossly under-informed without this forum. Thank you to all who contribute here. </p>

<p>Roll Tide !</p>

<p>Goog luck everyone!</p>

<p>Good luck everyone and safe travels! My D has thoroughly enjoyed her AA experience, and is eagerly anticipating the much bigger “move in madness” that her and her roomies will experience this weekend. :slight_smile: Roomie #4 scheduled to arrive Sunday. She’ll now have 4 unscheduled days to relax and mentally prepare for classes next Wednesday. She’s met some amazing people in AA as evidenced by the number of new FB friends that we see popping up on her FB wall. It should be a fun and exciting weekend as some of her BB friends and others she met during CBHP weekend arrive and she makes the rounds to see them.</p>

<p>Good luck and safe travels everyone!</p>

<p>In T Town now, who is around?</p>

<p>^^ I don’t know why I said Goog luck! I meant Good Luck to all! Safe travels!</p>

<p>In T Town now, who is around?</p>

<p>Sorry, for the double post…</p>

<p>Driving the 11+ hrs. down Sat a.m., staying 15 miles out (Graystone Inn), then move in Sunday at 1pm. Probably going to see if we can get the keys Sat. night and maybe get a head start. Crossing my fingers the storage unit is in manageable shape :slight_smile:
Safe Travels everyone! RTR!</p>

<p>Hey everyone!</p>

<p>Good memories from last year! </p>

<p>Good luck, safe travels and good wishes to you all!</p>

<p>Son will fly out Sat am, camp at a friend’s home in Bmghm and arrive in T-town Sunday. Friend will help him move things from storage if all goes well.</p>

<p>I’m there in spirit!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Flying out tomorrow noon, will arrive in BHM at night. Depending on how tired we may also run over to the dorm to drop off luggage. AL34 we’ll also be at Greystone Inn for the night. Upgraded car to sport utility, hoping all fits from storage unit in one trip. We have a 10 am move-in. Safe travels and smooth move-in to everyone.</p>

<p>Safe travels, everyone! Hope move-in goes well for all. Wish I was there again already.</p>

<p>How funny is that, malanai, we run into each other down town and our kids run into each other on campus. Small world we live in :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Aloha and Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>AL34 My report from my son was no problems with the storage at all. My husband was there with him and they gave me a good report.</p>

<p>^ good to know~!
socal2 - I’ll keep my eye out for you at the hotel!</p>