What are my chances at a UC?

My UC GPA is 3.2 I know it’s low but I messed up horribly my sophomore year and each semester after my grades continue to rise.
UCs I Applied to:
Santa Barbara
Riverside (My local school)
San Diego
Los Angeles
Irvine
Merced

APs/Honors:
Sophomore year: AP World History (One semester)
Junior year: AP Lang and Political Science (College class)
Senior year: AP US History (one semester), AP Computer science principles. English 101(College freshman composition), English 103(College English) Math 105 (College Algebra), and Math 211 (College calculus 1)

New SAT: 650 math 550 ERW

ACT: 31 math 23 reading 22 English 23 science

I’m an African American living in a low-income area, I have ADD (which explains why I messed up sophomore year), I have (believe it or not) pretty high test scores for my school, and I put math as the major I’m applying to for all UCs. I also plan to get a 4.4 GPA my senior year first semester.

What other colleges might I have a good chance in?

I think Riverside and Merced are doable based on your current stats.

You need to remember that the UC’s don’t look at race/ethnicity for admission; it’s illegal for them to do that.
Also remember that your admission at the UCs is based on your sophomore and junior years. Senior year, you just have to maintain your grades.

Are you applying to any CSU’s?

Your stats will be considered in the context of your school but as pointed out by @“aunt bea”, your target schools are probably UC Merced and Riverside. Explanation of your lower than average performance was hopefully addressed in one of your UC essays. As also noted in the above post, if you are a CA resident, some Cal states especially your local CSU should have been on your list.

All I can do is quote you the stats based on GPA and your test scores. UC’s tend to be more GPA focused than test focused so your GPA will impact your chances. Have you received a request for a supplemental/augmented review? Your Senior Fall grades could help if you are asked to submit them for the augment review.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.00-3.39 (capped weighted) and not major specific:

UCB/UCLA/UCSD: 1%
UCI/UCSB: 2%
UCD: 4%
UCSC: 18%
UCR: 38%
UCM: 67%

25th - 75th percentiles for SAT:

UCB: 1280-1490

UCLA: 1280-1500
UCSD: 1250-1470
UCSB: 1210- 1450
UCD: 1190-1430
UCI: 1190-1420
UCSC: 1170-1380
UCR: 1090-1310
UCM: 1020-1230

Hopefully you applied widely including some CSU’s and make sure you have a backup plan. Best of luck.

For CSUs I applied to San Marcos (my local school), Fullerton, San Bernadino, San Diego, and Northridge

I think you’ll get into San Marcos, Fullerton, Northridge and San Bernardino. The rest are pretty unlikely.
Good luck.

Santa Barbara - reach
Riverside - high match /low reach
San Diego - reach
Los Angeles - super reach
Irvine - reach
Merced - match
Your GPA and SAT are too low for all UC’s, and Merced isn’t even a guarantee. If your EC’s and essays are really good, it can help you…
CSUSM- safety - your best bet
CSUF - low match
CSUSB - safety
SDSU - high match
CSUN - safety