What are my chances here at Binghamton University?

I am a senior in high school and I’ve just applied for EA at Binghamton.
My circumstances are little bit complicated, but I moved to America in junior year from other country which doesn’t use English.
I am taking ESL course in a school, and I have AP environmental science this year and that’s only AP I take.
My SAT score is 1280 (M:730 CR:550) essay:500
My GPA is 92.3.
In personal essay, I wrote about my experiences through the life in US.

I feel like my SAT score is slightly lower than accepted average, and I also kind of lack AP classes. How do you think about it? Is there any chance to get into Binghamton University?

Your SAT Score is a bit low, but it could still get you into Harpur College.

Thank you for the answer.
What is Harpur College by the way?
I have been searching but I don’t really get what that is.
Is it ESL students thing?

Harpur College is the liberal arts and sciences school. It’s the least competitive school to get into (meaning that even if you’re below the average SAT score, you still have a chance.) Also, you seemed to demonstrate interest in environmental science (I dont know if this is true or not, Im kind of guessing this based on the fact that this is your only AP) and that would be in Harpur. In regards to ESL, I haven’t really researched any info on that because my research for that school has not been on that. Since I was debating on majoring in business or actuarial science, my research only extended towards Harpur and the School of Management.

Oh oh I got it.
For application, I put biology for interested major.
But it is not 100% sure that I really want to take biology major, I am thinking international relations too. But is biology included as Harpur College?

@kookiestbjim

Biology is apart of Harpur College because Harpur encompasses science, mathematics, and the liberal arts. If you’re not 100% sure that you want to take Bio, but possess interest in International Relations, you would be able to switch majors. This won’t be super difficult because the Global and International Affairs concentration (which is apart of Political Science) is also in Harpur. You wouldn’t need to change schools since you’d be staying within the Harour school. It would be much more daunting and difficult if you tried to transfer from a major in Harpur to a major in SOM, for instance, as the requirements for SOM are demanding. Thus, it is recommended that you try to find a major within Harpur that you can turn to if you don’t feel confidant with Bio. Also, you may want to look inti the Global and International Affairs concentration because I don’t know much info on it. Most info can be found in Bing’s website

I’m really sorry for replying you back so late. I didn’t know that international affairs is also Harpur College. I’m really glad to know that! Yes, I’ve applied to Harpur College at Binghamton, and all I have to do right now is only hoping I will get into it. Thank you so much for your useful information!!!

I’m really sorry for replying you back so late. I didn’t know that international affairs is also Harpur College. I’m really glad to know that! Yes, I’ve applied to Harpur College at Binghamton, and all I have to do right now is only hoping I will get into it. Thank you so much for your useful inform