What are my chances of admission/scholarships to the U?

I’m currently a senior applying Early Action to the U and just wanted to know what my chances are. I have a 31 ACT, although I’m waiting on my score from the most recent test to come out, a 3.7 GPA (4.36 weighted), currently taking 1 AP and 1 IB although last year I took 4 and passed each exam (3 on AB Calc, 4 on World and Bio, and 5 on Psychology). I’d be applying as a biology major. I’m not sure if it makes a difference but I am an African American woman from a relatively low class family.

You will likely be admitted if you apply EA and have a good chance for a merit scholarship as well.

ED/EA gives you a good chance for admission and even merit scholarship. ACT results are out yesterday and if you did better then 31 then it translates into More Merit $$$.

I never figure out what GPA weighted or unweighted UM consider.
E.g If a student who never took any AP coursework but achieve 4.0 UW GPA as compare to a student like you who went extra mile and took AP courses and achieve 3.7 UW and 4.36 Weighted GPA.
Who will UM prefer ?

Apply EA! I can see you getting a very good scholarship.

"E.g If a student who never took any AP coursework but achieve 4.0 UW GPA as compare to a student like you who went extra mile and took AP courses and achieve 3.7 UW and 4.36 Weighted GPA.
Who will UM prefer ? "

While I’m not sure about UM specifically…in general schools look favorably on the student who takes the more challenging curriculum, all other aspects of the application being the same.