What are my chances of getting into the College of Education & Human Development at TAMU?

Howdy! I was wondering what are my chances of getting into the college mentioned above? How competitive is it for Human Resource Development major? As of right now I have completed every course required for admission except for MATH 1325. I am also core complete as well having earned my associates from Blinn College. My GPA is a 3.03, but I think it will go up a little if I take that course. So do I have a chance at all? Any help at all would be great!

@aggiebound1996 The minimum GPA is 2.5 for transfer so I would think it’s not that competitive. Definitely need to complete 1325 before admission. They might hold for grades but maybe not since only one classs. Why did you wait so long for 2nd math?

@AggieMomhelp thank you for replying! And I’m not sure to tell you the truth, math isn’t really my strongest subject. But what do you mean they might hold for grades? Again thanks for replying! :slight_smile:

Meaning they could make a “decision” on you to admit you, but it may be deferred until Spring grades come out. If you do well enough, that won’t be an issue. I’m talking C or higher but shoot for that A! Use tutoring if you need to. It’s what all the cool kids are doing these days… = )