What does ELC page look like after submitting application to UC?

If my kid did receive ELC designation after submitting the UC application, where specifically would that page be, and what would the wording be? I’m pretty new to CC, any way to post screen shots?

You realize that ELC only guarantees that if an applicant does not get into their choice campus, their application will be redirected to UC Merced if there is room?

See page 42 on the link: http://www.admission.ucla.edu/Prospect/Adm_fr/freshman-counselors-application-user-guide.pdf

Thanks for that guide!

So the “how your application is reviewed” reads: “You rank in the top 9 percent of California high school students, based on your grades and test scores and our admissions index. If you meet the minimum admission requirements and aren’t admitted to any UC campus to which you applied, you will be offered a spot at another campus if space is available. To view our Admissions Calculator, visit the “Statewide Path” tab page on UC’s admission website.”

I gather that is ELC status? Although after all the mention of ELC on the UC website, nowhere does it mention that here. And, yes, I understand that ELC=Merced in reality. I just wanted to see if that was her status as no one gets into a top tier UC without ELC.

Btw, there was no page 42, but it was on p. 41.

Yes, the wording above means she is ELC eligible statewide. If she is ELC local (her HS), she should receive a letter from her HS.

Regarding the page #, I think it depends upon what device you are using to look at the guide.