What if you DON'T get ELC?

<p>Do you still get a letter notifying that you are NOT ELC? And, if you are not ELC, do you get statewide eligibility? (I heard you were automatically accepted into schools like UCR or UCM, if you were statewide eligible.</p>

<p>Thank you so much!</p>

<p>if u have completed your a-g requirements by graduation, and have a 3.0 or better GPA, then you’re UC-eligible in the statewide context (just like the majority of applicants). i know on college confidential it can seem like if you aren’t designated ELC then you’re out of luck, but that isn’t the case (by a long shot). so go ahead and submit your application and see what happens. the referral school is merced. ‘referral’ means that if u are denied admission to every uc u apply for (and are otherwise UC-eligible), the merced campus will take you.</p>

<p>i don’t know if you’ll receive anything by mail notifying u that you are not elc…</p>

<p>good luck to ya!</p>

<p>Thank you so much! Your comment helped a lot. :)</p>

<p>You will not receive a letter saying you are ‘NOT ELC’, but instead a letter indicating that you are eligible in the Statewide context.</p>