What should I major in?

I have been accepted to the Morrissey College of Arts and Sciences and I am having trouble finding out what I want to do in college. I for sure want to major in political science, but I need to decide what else to major/minor in. I already have enough AP credit to where I will not have to take most of the core curriculum (natural science, social science, history, arts, writing, and literature). Right now I LOVE Theology and look forward to the requirement at BC, but I also like History, Economics, and Philosophy. I am willing to double and even triple major at college, and would eventually like to go to Law School.My concern is that picking up certain majors would make me look like a weak law school candidate. What would be a good path for me in terms of what I should consider doing besides political science?

There is no major in A&S that would make you look “weak” for law school. Take some classes in other areas to try them out. A minor or double major will be of no help to LS admissions, which is almost all about GPA+LSAT.

fwiw: Philosophy is a popular double major, and they can be lenient with double counting a couple of classes. PL is also good for critical thinking which comes in handy in LS.