When do EA Responses Come in?

<p>How long does it normally take to get an admissions response after applying EA? My son's top two choices are UM and Tulane, and Tulane responds pretty quickly.</p>

<p>EA notification is usually the beginning of February.</p>

<p>Does Miami ever release EA notifications earlier? Like possibly in December and January?</p>

<p>Looks like last year’s EA applicants found their decisions on their MyUM account on February 3. A couple of Singer invites received emails the day before about their weekends. Looks like we’ve got a few months to wait…</p>

<p>thanks.
would you take a look and comment on my post if you have an answer?</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1412006-chances-um-scholarship.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/university-miami-florida/1412006-chances-um-scholarship.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>I saw your other thread but really can’t offer insight. I’m just another hopeful parent, waiting for answers for my DS. I know you have the ACT score for acceptance and. merit aid but have no idea how they will consider your GPA which is low for UM. Wishing you the best!</p>

<p>Hi Linymom! I see that we have both moved on from the Tulane discussion to Miami! I guess that we are going to have to wait a while longer to hear from Miami. But, knowing that we have Tulane has taken the pressure off. DS has Miami and Tulane as his top pics, but would also consider Emory if he gets in.
Good Luck everyone!</p>

<p>Jozuko,
in the same exact position as you.
Tulane and UM EA and Emory RD.
Guess ill just have to wait and see.</p>

<p>Wuhandrummer and Jozuko–Us too!</p>

<p>Waiting also. Only did EA to UM and Elon. February can’t come fast enough. The U is her #1 choice.</p>

<p>Us too - though still waiting on Tulane!!! Miami is a serious consideration.</p>

<p>Bloody-did you visit? We did back in February and D fell in love, she just had a good vibe about it. Loved everything about the U. This is her #1.</p>

<p>Oops! “BlooMy”</p>

<p>Blimey…I thought you meant “Bloody 'ell…-did you visit!!”</p>

<p>Yes we visited - nothing not to like…</p>

<p>Bloomy! Here we all are now waiting for Miami!</p>

<p>And it’s gonna be a long one until Feb 1. This is the only school D really has her heart set on attending. The only obstacle is $ and her scores.</p>

<p>Hey there B,W,V,M and L…here we go again!</p>

<p>Vitrac…Here! (and waiting)</p>

<p>Me too…</p>