When should I send official sat score to SLO?

Should I just self report my SAT score now?

Thank you

If you have no plans to retake, then send your scores now with your application. Official scores are due December 1 and SLO will only take up to the November sitting.

Thank you !!!

one more question, should I report all my sat scores or the highest one?

Thank you

SLO superscores the SAT so it may be to your benefit to report and send all scores.

What is your section scores for each sitting?

my sat superscore is 1520, my act score is 33, I just sent act score to slo, should I also send sat? I think that one sit of 33 is better than two sitting 1520. slo is the first college I applied, so nerves!!

SLO actually superscores between the SAT and ACT so I would also send the SAT. Both are great scores.

You are the best!! thank you

Clarifying superscoring “between” SAT and ACT…so will use the high ACT English score and high SAT math score?

Yes

Thanks @Gumbymom (as always!)

if sat is better than act should you still send both?

@mlcbcarson, Poly uses a concordance table to convert between the two. Even though they say they prefer ACT, they don’t. Send both. They’ll pick the best combo for you.

Similar question on this. Hope this isn’t bad manners to chime in. My SAT from this past summer was over 100 points better between the two subjects that the test I took in the Spring. However, on that previous test in the Spring I got 16 on the Essay and on the much higher SAT over the Summer I got 14 on the essay. Is it worth while to submit both test scores so they Superscore the Essay result? Thanks!

@SCruzKid: SLO does not consider the essay portion of the test in their admission decisions. None of the CSU’s use the essay.

Thank you!