When will we know what scholarship award we are offered (if any)?

<p>I have heard people say "look at your admission papers" but there aren't any papers with financial numbers on them.</p>

<p>I would say my stats were pretty decent.</p>

<p>Has anyone else received scholarships in their admission packets?</p>

<p>i’m not sure if i would get any but i didn’t get anything either.</p>

<p>it tells you the scholarship amount in the acceptance letter…i got in and i got a scholarship =]</p>

<p>is there a separate page for the scholarships? it may be somewhere on a page that i have.</p>

<p>is it in the red package that says “WE WILL SEE U” or something like that?</p>

<p>No, its not in the red package. It is on the official letter that tells you that you admitted and gives you details for logging into nextstop.luc.edu.</p>

<p>What the heck lol. I don’t see a scholarship.</p>

<p>I mean my SAT/ACT scores are average (in range for loyola). I have a 4.0, really good ec’s, and really good recommendations.</p>

<p>Hm…</p>

<p>I got a call from the admissions office (I haven’t received my official letter yet) and they said that I got a scholarship :)</p>

<p>Okay. So, before applying I called the admissions office and asked if I needed to send an official score report of my ACT and SATS and they said “no” - So I didn’t. Then, when my admission letter came it said I didn’t get any scholarships. My mom called and asked if we need to apply for a scholarship or anything and they said that if I send official score reports that I’d get a $10,000 scholarship.</p>

<p>SO the moral of the story is that if you didn’t get a scholarship, call them and see what you need to do to get one (if you’re able to).</p>

<p>how many people get the ignatius scholarship (you’re considered for it if you apply to the interdisciplinary honors program)?</p>

<p>You compete for the Ignatian scholarship. After you are admitted to the Honors program they will have interviews for candidates for this three scholarships</p>

<p>i got 11,000 in merit they said. Is this good for Loyola? average? They did give it to me for the 31 I submitted, but received a 33 afterward, should I send that in and see if they give me more? Is it possible that they would?</p>

<p>I haven’t got the official letter yet but my counselor at Loyola told me I got the Dean’s Scholarship ($4,000) and I’ve been invited for the Gannon Women’s Leadership Scholarship… Does anybody know anything about these two scholarships?</p>

<p>I got invited to the Gannon’s Scholarship but don’t see any indication of any scholarship offers. I had a very mediocre 24 ACT composite, but a 3.93 UW GPA with multiple EC’s. I’m retaking the ACT’s in February; is there any chance I could send in an appeal if I score higher and possibly get a scholarship?</p>