where do University of Miami students hang out

<p>Visiting University of Miami and have a little time to kill before tour. Is there an area with shops and restaurants where students hang out that is walking distance to campus. Looking for a place to grab breakfast. Thanks</p>

<p>Sunset Place… it’s around a 15 minute walk from UM. But there probably won’t be students there for breakfast. I’d recommend trying breakfast in the cafeterias… or the person sitting next to me says that Deli Lane, right outside of Sunset mall, is good for breakfast. :)</p>

<p>I would second Sunset Place…but if you want to go somewhere to see students hanging out, hit the on campus area. Get breakfast in the dining hall, wellness center, or food court (the Oasis deli has good food) and eat in the UC to see students</p>

<p>Students definately hang out on campus during the week. You can get to the campus early and walk around, ask people questions if you want, and just get the feel of the campus.
Bagel Emporium across the street draws students for breakfast/brunch on the weekends and is a pretty decent bagel place. There are also nice restaurants on Miracle Mile and in a nice shopping area in Merrick Park.</p>

<p>Deli Lane is SO good for breakfast. But yeah you won’t see students there unless it’s Sunday.</p>

<p>are all these places on campus? i am going to be applying come fall and haven’t visited the school yet.</p>