Which campus do you like better? UM OR FIU???

<p>I went to both and I like FIU better. What is you opinion and why?</p>

<p>Is this a joke?</p>

<p>UM obviously. FIU is on about the same level as Miami Dade College.</p>

<p>The University of Miami is by far the better campus. Simply in terms of location and transportation, it blows FIU away. Most students live on campus or at least near it, as opposed to FIU which is almost entirely a commuter school. And based on looks, UM is way better as well.</p>

<p>Umm… UM. Hands down. I’ve gone to FIU every other day for the past few weeks - their campus is just plain ugly. Well, when compared to UM’s, anyway.</p>

<p>I also have been to both and I used to like UM campus when I first saw it but spending a lot of time at FIU I’m changed my mind. The food court at FIU IS WAY BETTER THAN FIU because there is variety of selections unlike UM. The library of FIU is way bigger than UM and the atmosphere makes you want to focus on your studies.</p>

<p>What food options does FIU have that UM doesn’t? UM has a Mexican place, a Mediterranean place, a salad bar, a Chinese place, a Caribbean place, a fast food joint, a smoothie place, a sushi place, an italian place, a kosher deli, a coffee shop, and a sports bar/restaurant with outdoor seating on a lake. What more do you expect?</p>

<p>Coral Gables Food> FIU area food.</p>

<p>Trust me. I live in Sweetwater.</p>

<p>Fiu has chilis’s!</p>

<p>coral gables food? Yeah? I don’t like coral gables prices.</p>