Who got else accepted? Class of 2021!

applied: 9/14 accepted: 9/24
Has anyone received scholarship information or any email confirmation? The only reason I know I was accepted is because I got a tiny letter from the admissions office.

Be sure you post your acceptance in the stickied thread at the top.

@emoryleigh I was accepted the day after labor day and just received my scholarship letter today.

okay thank you @soyunchico

Got his letter (with presidential scholarship info) today!

Applied in August.
Transcript got sent back.
Sent another.
Email about deficient in a class for senior year.
Email from GC sent.
Portal marked “application complete”
Then received email about being deficient.Again.

SIGH.

It’s almost October.

Applied: 9/14
Accepted: 9/23
Applied to Honors College: 9/26
Accepted into Honors College: 9/27
Notified online, should be receiving official letters sometime next week
Has anyone received any scholarship information? I just submitted the scholarship app but I’m confused because it says that I’ll find out in March but I’ve seen that some applicants have received some scholarships already?

@hsgradco2017 I was really confused to. The automatic scholarships do not require the scholarship app, so that is why people are receiving the ones early.

Thanks for the clarification! Do you happen to know when those who received automatic scholarships will be notified? I don’t believe I qualified for anything but I was just wondering if these notifications came in the mail or online.

@hsgradco2017 My D got her automatic scholarship letter on 9/26. She got a letter in the mail.

My letter came about 2.5 weeks after portal admittance.

DS received the Presidential letter in the mail. Also yesterday he received an email saying they had got his Scholarship application which he did a while ago. I don’t think they are looking at them yet but probably they are going in a pile somewhere.

We got the same e-mail that @MichiganGeorgia got yesterday.