Wondering about scholarships...

<p>I know there are 5 scholarships that can be awarded automatically upon admission (presidential, Damen, Loyola, Dean, and Trustee). I was wondering, can an individual be awarded with more than one of these scholarships upon admission, such as the presidential AND Damen, or can a person only receive one?</p>

<p>how much is each scholarship worth?</p>

<p>Does anyone know if they offer more than one of these scholarships to an individual?</p>

<p>Students are only offered one merit scholarship. Most merit scholarships are not accumulative-you will be offered a Presidential, Damen etc. I say most because scholarships are accumulative if they represent different areas (Jesuit Heritatge, Directors etc). Confusing I know but CALL and ask exactly what you have been offered. I have learned to pick up the phone instead of e-mail from time to time gets more questions answered.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when notification was/will be sent out regarding Loyola’s Presidential Achievement Scholarship? Prospective students interviewed for these coveted full-ride scholarships during Loyola Admitted Student Weekend and were told they’d hear a yes or no the week afterward. Nothing heard by my daughter as of 04/08/10 and she is anxious to “pull the trigger” and choose her school!!!</p>

<p>People have already been notified. Phone calls were the week after the interview and notification letters have been mailed - check te facebook “where you belong”</p>

<p>Anybody know when the decisions for the Presidential are coming out ?</p>