Yale Fall 2023 Transfers

Hi all! Starting the Yale transfer thread for fall 2023! I know it is highly selective, so I wanted to create a space for us to get through this together! Best of luck to all, and please comment if you’re looking to go there!

1 Like

I applied! I’m not holding my breath with the transfer acceptance rate below 1%, but I hope so! Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Yes and you too! What major are you applying for?

Psychology! You?

1 Like

Political Science! I feel like I put my best foot forward so all I can do is hope! :slightly_smiling_face: Do you know when AO interviews are scheduled?

Or emailed out to prospective students?

thanks for making the thread! i am applying as well:))

1 Like

Ofc!! What major?

Also, I heard Eli Whitney prospective students got their stand out interview requests the other day. Does anyone know if regular students get them as well?

sociology😌

1 Like

i’m not sure i haven’t heard anything:( i follow the yale transfer ig and a transfer student who applied 2020 did i story takeover. he said he had his AO interview around april 20th

Good to know! I am curious to see when they request them. I’m thinking probably next week?

1 Like

Did everyone just get an email to do the Stand Out interview?

yup i got one today

1 Like

Do you know when they’re due?

Anyone who got the AO interview so far?

I got the AO interview request, just scheduled my appointment! Do they interview everybody?

did you get the interview request today? just trying to see when they’re gonna stop sending AO interview requests out :confused:

I got it last night