2016 Chancellor's and Powers-Knapp Scholarship

Was originally wait listed but I just received a confirming e-mail at 5pm then a phone call at around 8:30pm for the Powers-Knapp. Beyond ecstatic, to say the least.

@hopeful2020grad Great news for you, hopefully we were able to help you (or someone else) out. Congrats!

I am really confused… I believe I am still on the waitlist because I did not get an email or phone call telling me otherwise. The date has passed though for notifications, should I just assume that I will not be receiving the scholarships or keep waiting? Either way, I will still be attending Madison (just with hills of debt). Any advice?

Call the CSP Office at 608.262.9315 and they will tell you - it will remove all doubt one way or the other. Good luck.

Okay, I have been keeping contact with CSP but have not been updated since last week. I was wait listed and was very hopeful that I would get a call back by now. Who knows maybe I will be struck by a miracle! Thank you me congrats to all the have received this award, you ok deserve it! Can not wait to see everyone on campus in fall!

@Tatortot4 I received an e-mail that I was wait listed at first that said I’d hear back on the 26th. On the 26th, I received an e-mail from a DIFFERENT address than the original e-mail notifying me of wait list. Check your spam folder, it may have been filtered into that! Regardless, my e-mail notifying me of the scholarship award it stated that I will have a follow up call that night or the next day (and I received mine that night) so check your phone records as well!

@hopeful2020grad I received the call and an email saying I have been awarded the scholarship! I am beyond excited! Congrats to everyone!

So awesome, glad it worked out for you and so many others!