A football Question for Saturday Night

<p>We are leaving today (yay!!!) to head down to Bama for the Bama vs Arkansas game and to spend time with our dear sweet D. Since my husband is a Mizzou alum and season tix holder he is insisting that we will need to find some place to watch the Mizzou vs Oklahoma game. Any thoughts…M2k?..NJ??? He would prefer not to do Buffalo Wild Wings…(yeah beggars can’t be choosers…I know!) we thought maybe DD’s BF’s fraternity house but they are having an Alum function so looks like it will not be an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated since he is having a major meltdown over this! Oh FYI Oklahoma # 59, left tackle, Donald Stephenson lived with us for his senior of high school… at 6’5 305, he will make life very tough for the Tigers…thanks again.</p>

<p>Hmmmm…</p>

<p>Is the Mizzou game before or after the Bama game?</p>

<p>It’s after at 7pm…we are hoping DD gets it on her cable channels but we’re not sure and I can’t seem to find it…it will be on FXMW…here…aughhh!!! DH is pitching a HUGE fit…it’s not like MU will beat them but after coming off the big upset last year he is somewhat optimistic they can do it again.</p>

<p>Wings U.???</p>

<p>The problem you’re going to face is that all the restaurants will be super crowded after the Bama games ends.</p>

<p>I know…talked to DD this morning…traffic is already picking up and RV’s are arriving…poor DH he just may be forced to stream it on is ipad.</p>

<p>Yes…it will be very hard to get from the Bama game (which I guess would end about 5:30pm) to another spot to watch the game…unless there is somewhere in Northport that might have several TVs on.</p>

<p>Houndstooth or Phil’s will have it on most likely. Your problem is LSU - WVU is on that night as well. In SEC country you’ll have LSU on more tv’s than Mizzou - Oklahoma.</p>

<p>Is the game available on ESPN3? You could hook daughters computer up to the tv and view it that way.</p>

<p>it is not on ESPN3…DH is bent on finding someplace to watch and currently holding a pity party for himself because he’s gong to “miss it”…we suggested he should’ve stayed home! Will try both Phil’s and Houndstooth and any place else that has a tv tuned to a sports channel (*darn LSU!!) …DH suggested putting a pledge of DD’s Boyfriends fraternity on the roof of the house with rabbit ears…that’s not considered hazing is it???..thanks everyone for your help.! If you see a rotund baldy guy wearing a Mizzou shirt over his Bama polo…please help him…he’s a nice guy…just a little misguided sometimes :).</p>

<p>If your daughter has comcast then the game should be on channel 61 or 451 (HD)</p>

<p>*…DH is bent on finding someplace to watch and currently holding a pity party for himself because he’s gong to “miss it”…we suggested he should’ve stayed home! *</p>

<p>Did you set your DVR? </p>

<p>If your D has Comcast, but doesn’t have a DVR to record, run over to the Comcast office (it’s south of I20 and south of Skyland) and get a DVR…it’s only about $15 a month to rent. You could return it within a month if you want…lol…or keep it for the year.</p>