Academic Scholarship Notification

<p>Congrats Marilyn! Anyone else receive a scholarship yet?</p>

<p>Faculty scholarship with a 2,050 SAT. Still keeping fingers crossed an honors college invite will come!</p>

<p>Faculty scholarship with 29 act and 3.95 4.0 scale</p>

<p>So excited - found out on my.tcu.edu website today that D received Dean’s Scholarship! Hope to receive an Honors College invite later this week! We are visiting from So Cal later this month on a TCU Monday.</p>

<p>Has anyone received information on the Chancellor scholarship?</p>

<p>The approximately 80 finalists for the 30 Chancellor Scholarships were interviewed this past weekend. They should be notified by the end of the month.</p>

<p>Just got packet this morning that my child was chosen as a Chancellor’s scholar! Thanks to TCU for recognizing academic merit! We are wearing purple!<br>
GO FROGS!!</p>

<p>Congrats Tired…that’s AWESOME!!!</p>

<p>Can you share what test scores, grades, EC, ect your child had?</p>

<p>Our daughter was awarded a Dean’s with a 35 and 2260 and 3.98 GPA and top 2% class rank with 11 AP classes and Nationa Merit. She has a ton of community service but was a little light in the EC dept.</p>

<p>Congrats to you, too, Kitrpm on your daughter’s TCU scholarship and impressive scholarly achievements. My child had a bit higher SAT and a bit lower ACT than yours. Goes to a competitive school that does not rank. Has interesting global EC, which seems to be what universities like. Glad to see bright students like yours hopefully choosing TCU.</p>

<p>Has anyone else received the Chancellor’s Scholarship?</p>

<p>This is an old thread but I thought I would join in. My D is attending the Chancellor’s weekend this Feb. We are solo excited. TCU is her #1 choice and she also has an upcoming recruiting visit planned. My question is to those of you that had a S or D go to the interview. Was it very intimidating? My D freezes up when it comes to talking in public. Im a little afraid she might blow it because she will freeze up/ Do the interviewer anticipate that the students will be nervous???</p>

<p>any news this year on the Chancellor’s interviews?</p>