Accepted to Frost School of Music!

<p>Son accepted to Frost School of Music, to major in Media Writing and Production! Got an email.</p>

<p>I applied as well, is your son a Undergraduate?</p>

<p>SAME! SOOO happy :)</p>

<p>I auditioned on both contemporary voice and Jazz trombone, for a major in music business but the email only says that I got into frost and the school for music business.</p>

<p>It says I’ll get a packet with scholarship info and probably what I got a minor in as well.</p>

<p>Congratulations and hope to see you in some music classes!</p>

<p>My son accepted for Music Business and Entertainment Industries! He, and therefore we, are thrilled!</p>

<p>my daughter applied, didn’t get a decision yet from the school. Congrats to your son!</p>

<p>D accepted to Frost for jazz vocal performance!!</p>

<p>Congrats!! Did you audition at Miami or regional?</p>

<p>D auditioned in Miami</p>

<p>If anybody accepted doesn’t mind, can you post your High School Stats? Thanks</p>

<p>SATs: 1350/2060
GPA: A- (don’t know 4. scale)

<p>I was accepted as a classical voice major and I auditioned regionally in Boston.</p>

<p>Did any of your children end up going?? My son is auditioning this weekend in Jazz Studies (drums) and he’s also applied to the Commercial Music (Media Writing and Production) program. </p>

<p>Would love to know what you all think of the school, especially these programs. And the larger university environment as well. Thanks!!</p>

<p>daughter is auditioning next weekend. For those of you who were accepted: How soon after the audition do they let you know if you’re accepted? Can you share the details of the structure of the audition? And Congratulations!</p>