Accepted Transfer Students

<p>Hi all,
I applied for the Fall 2011 semester and am so anxious to hear back! According to the student center I should hear back sometime this week
So i wanted to ask all the transfer applicants out there
1. when did you apply?
2. when did you hear back?
3. what was your college GPA?
4. in state or OOS?
5. what was your admissions decision</p>

<p>thanks good luck to all the applicants!</p>

<ol>
<li>Mid September</li>
<li>2nd week of February</li>
<li>3.41</li>
<li>OOS</li>
<li>accepted!</li>
</ol>

<p>congrats! ahh im dying to hear back. i called the admissions office today and they told me they made the decision on Friday however they couldn’t tell me what the decision is. and of course they have not updated my student center. im going crazy!!!</p>

<p>haha yea i know what you mean. Good luck on the decision!</p>

<p>thanks! ochoa- just out of curiosity, what year in school are you? i am currently a freshman and I have stats similar to yours but i know its harder to get in when transferring in with only 1 semester of college grades</p>

<p>Any other transfers? I applied about a month ago to the CoE and still have this-

</p>

<ol>
<li>middle of january</li>
<li>middle of february</li>
<li>3.537</li>
<li>OOS</li>
<li>Accepted</li>
</ol>

<p>tranfer2011- I am currently a college sophomore.</p>

<p>i’ve got the same thing as you tysonwil.</p>

<p>I am currently a freshman and waiting to here back still!! I check like everyday and they never change that message in the student center</p>

<p>Did you guys send in your 1 semester grades (if your are a freshman)? that may be the reason the message in the student center hasn’t changed. I sent in everything on the required list, but when i called them to check if they received them, they said I had to send in another transcript when the semester was over. GOOD LUCK!</p>

<p>Yeah, I called and and they said that it would take 4-6 weeks for a decision once the system recognizes that everything is there… and I’ve had everything in for more than a month now. I applied directly to the College of Engineering and not a larger school like L&S- would that make a difference? Some of my friends status’s say that they will receive a decision by the end of March.</p>

<p>I only sent in my first semester grades. I called them today and they confirmed that they have already received everything and that I should be hearing a decision within the next few weeks… I really hope I get in</p>

<p>What 'bout the OP ?</p>

<p>tysonwil, </p>

<p>what are yours stats and what year are you?</p>

<p>3.3 HS GPA, 33 ACT, 3.7 College GPA at UW-Oshkosh
Currently a freshman</p>

<p>Good work tysonwil- you have shown you can do college work. Even though you applied to the College of Engineering you still get admitted to the university as a whole. You will still need to meet Engineering’s criteria for admission to a major there.</p>

<p>I am in the same boat as Tyson, </p>

<p>I am a freshman at Loyola University Chicago and applied directly to the College of Engineering for Fall 2011 Transfer. If I don’t get into engineering will I get accepted into the Liberal Arts and Science College? I feel like I have met all engineering requirements as a freshman though and have a 3.8 gpa right now.</p>

<p>As of Friday, my status reads:

</p>

<p>Accepted: 3/14
applied: 2/1
HS GPA: 4.4
College GPA: 3.86
currently a freshman</p>