Admission Essay for A&M spring 2017 Transfer

Topic A (Required)
Topic B (Optional)
If you are applying as a former student and were suspended for academic reasons, describe briefly any actions you have taken to improve your academic abilities and describe why you should be readmitted. If you are applying as a nondegree seeking or post baccalaureate applicant, briefly describe the goals you wish to accomplish if admitted, including the courses you would like to enroll in.
Topic C (Optional)
There may be personal information that you want considered as part of your admissions application. Write an essay describing that information. You might include exceptional hardships, challenges, or opportunities that have shaped or impacted your abilities or academic credentials, personal responsibilities, exceptional achievements or talents, educational goals, or ways in which you might contribute to an institution committed to creating a diverse learning environment

Am I supposed to do the optional essays? Does it count against me? for me? Neutral?
I finished topic A, Topic B wouldn’t be a choice as I don’t relate to that.

Topic C, i am debating on that one.

As a general rule of thumb, if something college related declares something optional, it basically means mandatory unless you have a reason you can’t. I’d say Do C, and because that should be relevant to most applicants and it may count against you if you don’t. and for B, I say when you get your AIS use the contact us tab to ask them if topic B applies to you.

Yea I figured it was the smart obvious thing to do. However I am at a loss on what to write about.