Admission Fee

<p>I was wondering if anyone knows how to pay the admission fee after you have already submitted the application. I didn't pay the fee when filing, but I remember them saying I could pay later somehow. I just do not remember how though.</p>

<p>Anyone know how to do this?</p>

<p>@UWMadisonAdmiss‌ </p>

<p><a href=“Contact Us – Office of Admissions and Recruitment – UW–Madison”>https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/contact.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>CONTACT US</p>

<p>PHONE</p>

<p>608-262-3961</p>

<p>FAX</p>

<p>608-262-7706</p>

<p>EMAIL</p>

<p><a href=“mailto:onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu”>onwisconsin@admissions.wisc.edu</a></p>

<p>I have emailed and received a response. Was just seeing if someone on here could answer faster.</p>

<p>Can you share the response with us, for the benefit of future visitors to CC?</p>

<p>Sure. My thread was misnamed though, as it should say “Application fee”. Not admission fee.</p>

<p>I also asked them about submitting my application at what I thought was too early because of comments on here, so that what they are referring to in the first paragraph:</p>

<p>"Greetings,</p>

<p>Thank you for contacting the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Admissions and Recruitment. The application has been open for a while, so you did not apply too early. In addition, the sooner you are able to get all of your required materials in, the better. We do have a modified rolling admissions process, meaning that the sooner the application is complete, the sooner you will receive a decision. </p>

<p>Additionally, you should be able to log back on to the application site to complete your payment. If you are having difficulties filling out your application or submitting the application fee online, please contact UW Help and they will be able to assist you with your questions. You may reach their office at: <a href=“mailto:uwhelp@learn.uwsa.edu”>uwhelp@learn.uwsa.edu</a> or (608) 263-4567. If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us again. </p>

<p>On Wisconsin!
SO"</p>