Admissions Decisions 2016

<p>hi everyone,
I haven't gotten any notifications yet but I'm anxious to hear!! Anyone been accepted (or rejected) yet?</p>

<p>It looks like from last years posts decisions came out by email around the 15th…so only 2 weeks from Thursday!!!</p>

<p>this school, although perfectly nice, isn’t my first choice. still excited to hear though haha. I’m pretty sure I will get in :)</p>

<p>it’s one of my top choices. hopefully i’ll get in!</p>

<p>anyone else getting nervous??</p>

<p>YES! Does anyone know if are we getting notification via email or post?</p>

<p>I’m pretty sure it’s via e-mail</p>

<p>I’m SO nervous. I feel like Lewis and Clark is the only place where I can really see myself, but I have safety schools in case it doesn’t work out. Does anyone know what role the interview plays in the admissions process? I got a handwritten note at the end of some form letter thanking me for interviewing with Lewis and Clark college.</p>

<p>An interview and showing interest are both considered; <a href=“http://www.lclark.edu/live/files/7196-cdsc2010pdf[/url]”>http://www.lclark.edu/live/files/7196-cdsc2010pdf&lt;/a&gt; Think of them both as tip factors.</p>

<p>@Erin’s Dad: Thanks! I hope that it will “tip” me over the edge! Ah I can’t take the waiting!</p>

<p>Son accepted EA!!! Very happy. :)</p>

<p>sunmachine, how did you/your son find out??</p>

<p>yeah what? how did he find out already?</p>

<p>was it by email? I know last year they heard friday of this week… I’m nervously waiting!</p>

<p>Accepted EA, with $15k of yearly scholarship (renewal for the following 3 years is contingent on maintaining my academic record, and my leadership and service). Received an email notification about 10 hours ago.</p>

<p>Good luck all.</p>

<p>I’ve been told that “as early as Friday you should receive some exciting news from our admission office” Thought everyone might want to know. Good Luck.</p>

<p>hello i’m new here</p>

<p>I heard last year in the late afternoon of the friday that the semester ended, which would be today. It was via email. The following week, I received an acceptance package, with forms and a letter telling me I’d gotten the Dean’s scholarship (1/4 tuition). I don’t know which other scholarships they give out in the early round, but I know that they DON’T pick Trustee (1/2 tuition) and Neely (full-tuition) winners in the early round, so if you’re relying on lots of merit scholarships you’ll have to sit tight until mid-March.</p>

<p>That’s how the timeline worked for me, anyhow.</p>

<p>Haven’t hear anything. Ahhh sitting tight!</p>

<p>I’ve been checking my email all day! Does it mean anything if you don’t hear right away? I wasn’t worried about getting in but this is making me nervous!</p>