Admitted To Frost

<p>Well the saxophone professor told me the same thing and I have no indication of scholarship yet.</p>

<p>Yeah, that’s why I think myUM just isn’t completely up to date yet.</p>

<p>But I also got my mailes acceptance package and nothing was in there either.</p>

<p>My D’s situation is similar to blerns3. Received the packet in the mail yesterday, but no award or letter for any scholarship or aid. Did anyone receive any other e-mail or fomal communications/confirmation of any music scholarships? Thanks.</p>

<p>Quick update, people from Frost said their scholarships funds were very limited this year. The professor of your voice/instrument may have reccommended you for scholarship, but that doesn’t mean you got one. If it isn’t on myUM and/or in your acceptance package, you probably didn’t get one.</p>

<p>So who decided on Frost? I did :slight_smile: so excited!</p>

<p>I did too!</p>

<p>That’s awesome! Although I’m in south FL now, I’m from Maryland haha :slight_smile: and yeah definitely the place to be for you for music business.</p>

<p>I am a mother of a sax playing S going into senior year and in theory Frost is his #1. I realize all this can change but thought I’d pick your brain on application and audition tips. He wants music Ed with emphasis on jazz but would take classical at Frost in a heartbeat!!!</p>