African American Class of 2015

Stay optimistic, guys! Just keep in mind that it is better to be distinguished wherever you go, rather than to merely go to a “distinguished” place. Also, I’m fairly positive you will all be accepted to at least one of your top choices

National Achievement Scholarship results are up on the portal! The letters were mailed today!
https://osa.nationalmerit.org/

I got the $2500 scholarship!! :smiley:

Congrats. It must feel great.

Grats @Mathmaticious! I’m guessing if one were to log into the portal and find that nothing had changed, they could assume that they didn’t win any of the scholarships?

DD just got it too!

@myyalieboy‌ Many congratulations. Were you notified through the portal?

I just got an invitational for Duke’s Black Student Alliance Invitational… Does this mean I got accepted?

Thanks @ahawkins‌. I’m not sure. It could be a release in waves kinda thing, but I don’t know.
Thanks @myyalieboy‌. Congrats to your DD!!
@drblack‌ that is probably their version of a likely for black students?.. Even if it’s not, I’m sure it’s still a good thing. Congrats!!

We checked the portal. Nothing came to us by mail or email.

Sounds like an acceptance is on its way drblack.

Yup, I was accepted and named a finalist for the Reginaldo Howard Scholarship

Accepted to Washington University in St. Louis!!!

@KelMoo Congrats!

Congratulations!! @KelMoo‌

@drblack‌ I also the Black Student Alliance invitation from Duke. Does that mean we got accepted?

@drblack Congrats, me too! Really excited, Duke is one of my top choices

to the people with Duke invites, one of my close friends received one and our counselor basically confirmed it was a likely letter. congratulations!!!

@uclabound1‌ yup!

@Hind2015‌ Congrats! BSAI or Reggi Howard finalist too?

@drblack I’m not sure yet, since the email I received didn’t mention anything about the Reggi Howard scholarship. By the way, after you received the invitation, did you find anything new on your portal?