African American Class of 2015

Holy crap!!! Accepted to the University of Chicago!!!

I was accepted too!!! @KelMoo‌ are you doing the fly in??? I’m freaking out haha I thought uchicago would be my first rejection

Congrats on the Acceptances. Received an acceptance from Cornell an hour ago but waitlisted at UChicago. At least I don’t have any rejections yet i guess.

@Jellybae‌ Yeah I think so! Congrats guys!

@KelMoo @Jellybae‌ CONGRATULATIONS on UChicago!! I gotta admit, I’m a bit jealous cause I got waitlisted but I’m extremely happy you guys have this amazing opportunity! :smiley:

Congrats to you guys @KelMoo @Jellybae‌ !!!

Congratulations on the new acceptances!! @KelMoo‌ @Jellybae‌ and @stanfordhopeful4‌

Accepted to mit as well! This weekend is a dream I swear!!!

A HUGE congratulations to all of you!!! @kelmoo @jellybae @stanfordhopeful4

congrats to all of the recent acceptances! is it weird that i feel proud? :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG!

OMG! I slept in today because I though I was a sure rejection but I was accepted to MIT! How is this even possible!!!

Yeah why do I just feel so damn proud of all of you?!?! This is so amazing! CONGRATS YOU ALL!!! This is really amazing!

AA Class of 2015 #slayin the #collegegame

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU! SOOOO PROUD!!!

Congrats to everyone! Psyched to say I will be attending Allegheniny College on a full scholarship!

Congratts yaaaas guys lol. Hopefully the aa class of 2016 will slay as hard lmao

So I’ve been off this thread for a while, but I am proud to say I have been accepted to all my colleges so far! I haven’t heard from Yale or Johns Hopkins yet, but I have been accepted at Harvard, Princeton, MIT, Dartmouth, Penn, Duke, Vanderbilt, Williams, WashU, Bowdoin, Amherst, and UNC Chapel Hill :slight_smile: It’s so great that my hard work paid off.

@RFAtoIvy,

Great work! Your family should be really proud of you! How are you going to pick from all of those wonderful options?

Congrats UCLAbound!!!
What great news. You have been so patient and supportive of everyone. Very happy for you!!! :smiley:

@RFAtoIVY‌
Were you accepted early to Amherst and Princeton? How do you know from so many schools? Special programs?