African American Class of 2015

@myyalieboy a huge CONGRATULATIONS to your daughter!!

@Jellybae Same here, haha. And congrats to your daughter @myyalieboy!

Got into georgetown!!! like forget all those other rejections bro HOYA SAXA

In at Georgetown, UVA, Northeasten, George Mason, and Fordham. I’m so happy about Georgetown I could cry. I think I screamed when I got the letter-HOYA SAXA!! I’m so grateful, Ivy Day is Tuesday but I’m thrilled to have no rejections. It’s wonderful to see a thread filled with such talent.

I know this thread is not about stats but as a 2016’er it is good to see what yall’s process was like and stats are helpful if anyone would like to post I would really apreciate it. And you all are supah amazing ! so keep doing you

Hey guys, I’ve been stocking this thread for a while even though my posting has been inconsistent but I just wanted to say:

1. You guys are slaying the college admissions game ;) AND
  2. Add myself to this team of straight killers.

I’ve been accepted to all of my schools, with only one left to “hear back from on ivy day. (The almighty hail mary” application to Harvard in order to please my parents)

Fordham, Barnard, Trinity College, Bryn Mawr, Wellesley, Macaulay Honors Program (Brooklyn College along with the other 5 CUNY scjools I applied to), Northeastern, Simmons, Swarthmore, American University, Ursinus, Spelman and UMass Dartmouth

Honestly so surprised and thankful. Now a new struggle begins, choosing which school to attend. Currently deciding between Wellesley, Swarthmore and Bryn Mawr… Ugh…

25 minutes guys!! I wish you all the best

Freakin’ out right now haha. Can’t get into any of the portals and haven’t gotten an email yet. GL guys!

OMG GOT INTO UPENN

DD got into Brown, Yale, Harvard and Wharton!!! So proud of her and all of you. Let’s be sure to help those applying next year.

After four years of hard work, taking care of my family while doing homework, and losing hours of sleep up all night doing assignments and etc, I am proud to say I’ve been accepted to Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, USC, UT Austin, and Dartmouth :slight_smile:

I just got home but I’m too scared to check… :-SS

Proud to say that I have been accepted to Princeton and UPenn! I also got waitlisted at Columbia and Yale

Lol, you guys are on that god status, congrats! I got into UPenn and Dartmouth. Waitlisted at Princeton and Columbia, both of which I’m still holding out (a realistic amount of) hope for.

@ahawkins Thanks and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you!! I am also holding out for Columbia and Yale cuz they were top choices. Maybe we’ll both end up at Penn though!

Of the 12 schools I applied to, I got into 10!!! (Rejected from Stanford and Harvard). Accepted to UMBC, University of Michigan, UMD College Park, University of Southern California, UNC Chapel Hill, Washington University in St. Louis, University of Chicago, Boston University, University of Pennsylvania, and Brown University!!! Where’s the twerk team?! I’m ready to turn up!!! Hahaha

Wooow y’all are an impressive group! I got into 10/11 of my schools; Cornell, Notre Dame Mendoza, UCBerkeley, Emory, UVirginia, UCLA, U Southern California (Presidential), UNC Chapel Hill, UConn, and UMiami. Got my only rejection today from Harvard lol. I feel amazed to be part of such an accomplished group like yourselves.

Today I got accepted to Princeton (with amazing financial aid) and Harvard (didn’t apply for financial aid whoops). I was waitlisted at Columbia and Yale. I got no rejections :smiley: Now it’s time for decisions! :open_mouth:

Well now that CC is up and running and I’ve finished my victory lap I can say that I got into Cornell!!! I got rejected at Brown though but whatever

So in the end I got into Cornell, Northwestern, Middlebury, Wesleyan, Bard, Fordham and Clark U

everyone should post there results for AA 2016 lol!