Alabama continues to amaze

<p>I’m back from visiting DS and attending my first football game. I made my travel arrangements a while back but did not have a ticket to the game. I only needed a single (DS2 was in the student section with his bro), so I knew I could pick one up easily on stubhub or outside the stadium. It was only a matter of price.</p>

<p>For those that don’t know, there is a very active facebook group just for Alabama parents. I posted a message that I was looking for one ticket, if anyone had or knew of an available one. I got a response from a mom who might have one and would let me know the next day. As promised, she came through and left me her number to make arrangements. </p>

<p>When I called, she was apologetic at first, which had me worried. She said it’s ok, she will have a ticket for me, she just didn’t have it yet. She would be picking up that ticket at the stadium shortly before gametime, after watching her own kid in the band march to the stadium. She felt bad that I might have to miss the pregame festivities, so she said she would give me her own ticket. When she got inside, she would meet me at the seat and swap tickets. You see, these were in the former players section, and she was in row 11. My seat would be a few rows back. These are the kind of seats you get when your father was a player and coach for 20 years under Bear Bryant. She only wanted me to pay face value for the ticket, selling to me so she could assure a decent person sits there instead any ole crazy. </p>

<p>I went to her hotel Friday night to get the ticket. She was, once again, terribly apologetic and what she was putting me through. She felt so bad that I would have to move seats. I assured her that no apology was necessary, in fact I’m incredibly grateful. Here’s a person doing me a huge favor, and apologizing for it. I continue to be amazed at the kindness of everyone involved with Alabama.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!! Glad it was a winning game!!!</p>

<p>Wow, roll tide!</p>

<p>LOVE it!</p>

<p>Roll Tide! </p>

<p>Wow! Glad that you got to go to your first game! RTR!</p>