My first football game!

<p>At long last, I’m coming down for my first football game! For months, I’ve been working out my schedule targeting the 11/15 game vs. Mississippi State. Figured we could experience an SEC game without the drama (or cost) of A&M or Auburn. Well, that went out the window real fast. That MSU game now looks huge. What the heck, even better. Just booked my flights. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Coming down with DS2, who btw recently applied and is awaiting his acceptance to Bama. Unfortunately no Mrs. Chardo this time. S will probably join his bro in the student section (S1 is working on that), leaving me solo. I’m fine with stubhub or whatever, but if anyone here has an extra ticket, I’d be happy to join another CC family for the day. Any suggestions regarding tickets or tailgating are most welcome. This is all new to me. </p>

<p>@chardo Do you belong to the Alabama Parents facebook group? If not, join…that will probably be the best way for you to find what you need.</p>

<p>How long should it take to be accepted to the facebook group? I requested yesterday.</p>

<p>oh…let me see if i can get you added. lol</p>

<p>It is …The University of Alabama Parents</p>

<p>Can you send me a PM with your Facebook name? @Chardo‌ </p>

<p>You probably missed the questions, check your other folder.</p>

<p>I requested the FB university of alabama parents 2019. Should I also do university of alabama parents with no year? Thanks</p>

<p>^^
Yes, and PM me your Facebook name so we can get you added.<br>
Anyone else can do the same.</p>

<p>Yes - the one with no year is a combination of lots of parents with a wealth of information (along with the CC site). </p>